By accessing the Independent Pilots Association (IPA) website and membership area, you agree to and will comply with the following terms and conditions –
- The website and its content are for general information only.
- Content will be kept up to date and as accurate as is reasonably possible.
- The IPA is not liable for any inaccuracies or errors contained within the website, including where information is linked via a third-party website.
- No information on the website, in any blog or magazine constitutes legal advice.
- The IPA is not liable for an individual’s reliance upon general information on the website, howsoever that is presented.
- Those accessing the website may print or download extracts for personal use only.
- Links from the website may be copied and shared with other individuals for personal use only.
- Reproduction of any part of this website, including blogs and magazine articles, is prohibited other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The IPA takes no responsibility for the content of any linked website accessed through the IPA website, including its security.
- Use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The IPA is not liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising in connection with the use of the website.
- The user is responsible for ensuring that any products, services, or information available through the website meets the needs of the user.
- The IPA takes no responsibility for and is not liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other reasons beyond our control. This also applies to third-party website links.
From time to time the IPA may change these Terms and Conditions without notice.