We start the week processing new member applications and putting together welcome packs for those who have joined us over the weekend.
Last year saw an unprecedented increase in membership, which has continued into the new year. What is it that the IPA does differently from other unions that means pilots want to join us?
- We have a diverse Board of Directors with a wealth of experience across fixed wing, rotary, and business jet operations.
- We advise pilots from across the UK aviation industry.
- We have extensive experience representing pilots from a wide variety of UK operators, not just one or two of the larger operators.
- We have successfully achieved recognition when our members have asked it of us.
- We are truly independent and act solely for the benefit of our members.
- We believe that face to face meetings give our members confidence and trust in the work we do for them.
- Representation is provided by certified trade union officials whose only interest is that you are treated fairly.
- Permanent employees of the IPA ensure a consistently high standard of work and level of service for our members.
- We keep outsourcing to a minimum (and is very rarely necessary).
- We ensure that our members are given accurate and realistic advice.
- We will take action against any employer where there is a case for doing so, including employment tribunal proceedings.
- We do not cherry pick who we represent, all full members are entitled to full union benefits.
- We have access to several additional member benefits.
To summarise, the IPA gets it right for its members. The best advertising we have is the feedback from our members when we represent them, which enables them to tell their colleagues first-hand that the IPA does what it sets out to do.
Join the IPA and you will be joining a union with a highly professional service, who puts its members first every time.
Join at https://www.ipapilot.com/join-us